Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hello.

Reality bites. (And no, I'm not just referring to the 1994 film starring Indie Queen Winona Ryder.) And to remedy this issue with reality, I've chosen to spend a considerable portion of my free time outside of it.

So welcome to the confessions of a film addict.

Mostly because I enjoy any activity that allows me to procrastinate and some pushing from the bff (who will probably be the only one to actually read this thing)...I have decided to essentially take a break from life by blogging about my breaks from life.

Please keep in mind that I actually know NOTHING about movies other than the fact that I love watching them and have watched a considerably large number of them. I am not a film student nor have I ever really studied film so there probably won't be any discussions about how meaning is derived from the subtle nuances created by a certain lighting technique blah blah blah. If you just want a simple breakdown of what a movie is about and if I think you should go see it or not...then this is the place for you. Otherwise...I guess this is really just a place for me.

So feel free to disagree or agree or just leave random comments or...not. Thanks.

No comments: